Sunday, October 19, 2008

keeping on track

is not easy when your 6 year old eats a large slice of chocolate slice in front of you.. I have done ten minutes on the exercise bike, and will do another 20 tonight.

Eating:
  • Breakfast: 2 poached Eggs and a slice of bacon.
  • Fluid: 1 X Coffee, 2 X Glass of Orange Juice.
  • Snack: a bowl of watermelon and 1 scoop icecream.
  • Lunch: havent had lunch and its too late now at 4.40 in the afternoon.
  • Dinner: will be a shepherds pie.

Exercise:
  • Bike: 10 minutes.
  • Gym:,
  • Ab King:,
  • Areobics: 30+ minutes,
  • Walking:,
  • Stairs:

Ok will try and do this on a daily basis so i can keep a track on what i'm eating.


Feelings:
8.25pm
Feeling very tired right now have tried to sleep but just can't seem to get comfortable Only had one coffee today which I thinks made me grumpy This diet isn't going to be easy at all but I have to keep at it Ok going to try the sleep thing again

9.19pm
Tired cranky and missing jack right now I could really do with some support on this but with him Being away it make it do hard My headache hasn't improved at all I did manage to make the bed with fresh sheets and that feels a lot better Not going to get up as I know that I need to rest and it's very rare that I go to bed so early So will finish this and try again to get that sleep


** ended up falling asleep but had a very restless night and woke up just before 7am. **
Nic.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena